Practice and experience the deep transformative effects of Wisdom Healing Qigong during this five day Omega workshop with Qigong Master Mingtong Gu from May 20-25th. As millions of people in China have already discovered, there is a powerful, natural way to address health conditions and stimulate inner healing for living a happy, healthy life. Immerse yourself in a healing retreat with qigong master Mingtong Gu and experience the power of Wisdom Healing Qigong.
Through experiential practices and discussion, you learn to:
- Deepen your understanding and practice of qigong
- Balance your body, mind, heart, and spirit through qigong movement, sound healing, and visualization practices
- Improve energy flow, reduce stress, and slow the aging process
- Transform negative emotions into a productive and creative force
- Tap into your potential to help prevent illness, cure disease, and enhance overall quality of life
This healing qigong retreat is for anyone who wants to learn more about healing qigong practice, those who are addressing specific health conditions—such as cancer, diabetes, Lyme disease, addiction, or chronic pain—or those who work with patients and want to support the healing journey of others. Click here to register.
Mingtong Gu is a qigong master who offers the ancient teachings of Wisdom Healing Qigong for people of all ages and with many physical and emotional challenges. He was honored as the Qigong Master of the Year by the 13th World Congress for Qigong & TCM in 2011. Creator of Wisdom Healing Qigong, he also founded the Chi Center, based at EarthRise on the IONS campus in Petaluma, California, to bring qigong to the West for the benefit of humankind. Mingtong Gu is also the author of several books and many online programs that translate the ancient teachings of Wisdom Healing Qigong for contemporary times.